Chemometrics Software Resources
This list of software providers and distributors will help you to find information about several chemometrics-related companies and products.
Software Companies and Products
- Infometrix, Inc., developer of Pirouette, InStep and LineUp packages for multivariate data analysis. We specialize in integrating chemometrics into analytical instruments and process systems.
- CAMO Inc, maker of Unscrambler software, for multivariate modeling, prediction, classification, and experimental design.
- Umetrics, maker of MODDE software for design of experiments and SIMCA multivariate data analysis.
- Eigenvector Research, sells a PLS_Toolbox
- Thermo Electron, offers PLSplus/IQ add-on to GRAMS.
- Grabitech Solutions AB, offering MultiSimplex, experimental design & optimization software.
- PRS Software AS, maker of Sirius software, for data analysis and experimental design.
- S-Matrix Corp., maker of CARD, design of experiments software.
- Stat-Ease, Inc., maker of Design-Expert DOE software for experimental design.
- Applied Chemometrics, source for chemometrics related software, training, and consulting.
- DATAN software for multidimensional chemometric analysis.
- Computer Aided Chemistry and Biotechnology Software for SGI.
- NIST Guide to Available Mathematical Software.
If you would like information about your company, product, or database to be included here, please send mail to: .