Chemometrics Research Groups
- Research at CPAC, Center for Process Analytical Chemistry, University of Washington
- Multivariate Analysis and Chemometrics, Food Science & Technology, Cornell University, Geneva, New York.
- CICI, Center for Intelligent Chemical Instrumentation, Department of Chemistry, Ohio University
- Wentzell chemometrics group, Department of Chemistry, Dalhousie University
- Brown chemometrics group, Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Delaware
- ECU Chemometrics, Paul Gemperline's group at East Carolina University
- NAmICS, the North American Chapter of the International Chemometrics Society
- The Bristol Chemometrics web site.
- Milano Chemometrics and QSAR Research Group, UniversitÓ degli Studi di Milano
- Quality and Technology, Department of Food Science, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Denmark
- The Belgian Chemometrics Society
- The Dutch Chemometrics Society
- Group of Solution Equilibria and Chemometrics, University of Barcelona
- Institute for Molecules and Materials, Chemometrics Research Department, University of Nijmegen, Netherlands.
- Biosystems Data Analysis, University of Amsterdam.
- Laboratory for Applied Chemometrics, Institute of General Chemistry, Vienna University of Technology.
- ACRG, the Applied Chemometrics Research Group, Telemark University College, Porsgrunn, Norway.
- MATFORSK, the Norwegian Food Research Institute.
- Chemometrics Consultancy, a company specialized in calibration of analytical instruments.
If you would like us to include your group on this page, send an email with your suggestions to: .